On Thursday, March 5, 2020, the Albion Economic Development Corporation hosted Albion’s 2020 Economic Forecast at the Marriott Courtyard in downtown Albion. About 125 people were in attendance at the open meeting that was announced on Albion e-News and Facebook. 02 28 20 Albion 2020 Econ. Forecast Jim Robey3
There were more surprises and unknowns at forecast than in previous years. The Recorder Newspaper will be publishing a series of articles based on the presentations. These include an overview, and the keynote speaker, in the March 12 edition, and The City of Albion Outlook, and Sheridan Township Solar Power news story.
Please buy The Recorder Newspaper at local newsstands, or call them at 517-629-0041 to learn how to get your copy of The Recorder delivered to your own snail mailbox each Thursday. The Economic Forecast stories will be published at this location approximately one week after they appear in the newspaper.
- W.E. Upjohn Institute Forecasts 2020 Foreshadowing Virus Impact – article from The Recorder newspaper – March 5, 2020
- Jim Robey, Director Regional Planning Services, Upjohn Institute – www.upjohn.org/about/upjohn-team/staff/jim-robey
- The Recorder Newspaper – www.therecordernewspaper.com
- Albion Economic Development Corporation – www.albionedc.org
- Sheridan Township – www.sheridantwp.com
- W.E. Upjohn Institute – www.Upjohn.org
- Big Albion Plan – www.albionmich.net/big_albion_plan
More outtakes coming to this page soon, including powerpoints, screenshots, links and videos.