Albion is increasingly becoming known for its walking trails and self guided tours.
There are also several very nice biking trails in and near Albion. On this page we will sort out a “general guide” to the trails, and post links to the best copy of each one that we can find, and also post links to all the official sources. Please also review our maps page, where we are creating interactive maps with more information about each spot, that you can access from your mobile devices.
Happy Trails to you – until we meet again.
- Victory Park Waterfall – Aerial View
- Iron Belle Trail in Calhoun County Michigan
- North Country Trail in Calhoun County
- Albion College Whitehouse Nature Center History Trail
- Art and Purple Gang locations near the Albion River Trail
- Albion River Trail brochure
- Albion – Hub of Trails