Albion is increasingly becoming known for its walking trails and self guided tours.
There are also several very nice biking trails in and near Albion. On this page we will sort out a “general guide” to the trails, and post links to the best copy of each one that we can find, and also post links to all the official sources. Please also review our maps page, where we are creating interactive maps with more information about each spot, that you can access from your mobile devices.
Happy Trails to you – until we meet again.
- Cultural District near the Albion River Trail
- Labor Day Albion Walk the Trail – Albion Michigan 2018
- Labor Day Albion – Tour of History Hill in Holland Park
- Victory Park Waterfall – Aerial View
- Albion – Hub of Trails
- Art and Purple Gang locations near the Albion River Trail
- Ride the River – 2018 Albion Community Bike Ride Program
- Sledding Hill – Home of the Cardboard Classic
- Iron Belle Trail in Calhoun County Michigan
- North Country Trail in Calhoun County