Albion is increasingly becoming known for its walking trails and self guided tours.
There are also several very nice biking trails in and near Albion. On this page we will sort out a “general guide” to the trails, and post links to the best copy of each one that we can find, and also post links to all the official sources. Please also review our maps page, where we are creating interactive maps with more information about each spot, that you can access from your mobile devices.
Happy Trails to you – until we meet again.
- Ride the River – 2018 Albion Community Bike Ride Program
- Art of Seasonal Gardening
- Bur Oak near I-94
- Sledding Hill – Home of the Cardboard Classic
- Labor Day Walk the Trail – Albion Michigan 2017
- Albion River Trail Extension
- River Trail Walk 2016
- Blight Farms Local Meat
- Civil Rights Monuments and Sculptures in Michigan and Canada
- Albion Community Bike Ride Program 2016