Albion has a few things going on that will make our town more fun, and more of a destination for recreation. We are posting some of those things, and are getting the site organized to be more streamlined. This section will have links to information about having fun in Albion, the arts, entertainment, trails, and calendars.
We’ll include a couple of posts for ads here for now, and add more to this section soon!
See sub section in the menu above or follow these links:
- Arts – including Albion Arts, Entertainment, Bandshell concerts – these pages have live streaming posts from Albion social media
- Calendar – a Google calendar with Albion events and links to the sources, plus a second page with Calhoun County events including Marshall Public Schools
- Nearby – Things to do in Marshall and nearby that people from Albion might like to do, and also there is a related page on MarshallMich.net with things to do in Albion that people from Marshall might like to do.
- Trails – We have created a few google maps, and also point to other maps of trails, we have brochures with walking tours of Albion, Albion as the hub of trails is explained on this page
- Morning Star and the Recorder – Salesman Publications
- Courtyard by Marriott, Albion opening date information
- Albion Train Depot – Mowrer Agency
- Albion Community Foundation – Sponsor of the Giving Edition of the General Guide
- Marshall Community Foundation
- Albion Big Read
- Albion College
- Schuler’s Restaurant Marshall
- Albion Marshall Resilient Communities Project
- Jolly Green Junction