Marshall Community Foundation was a co sponsor of General Guide XXVII, The Giving Edition, featuring Giving Tuesday.
The Marshall Community Foundation has awarded thousands of Grants and Scholarships. These grants can be measured in terms of there impact on individuals, vital community services and the quality of life in Marshall and all of Calhoun County.
Since the Foundation was established, grants totaling over $4 million have been made to:
- help strengthen families and provide help in times of crisis.
- preserve our community’s history and heritage.
- sponsor cultural events.
- develop parks and provide recreational opportunities.
- preserve the environment.
- provide educational assistance.
Visit their website at: