Albion’s historical collections:
- Gardner House Museum – (image at top)
- Albion College Archives and Special Collections
- Local History Room at Albion District Library
- Albion Historical Society (caretakers of the Gardner House Museum)
- Historical Albion Michigan website by Frank Passic (hundreds of online articles with photos)
- Albion Interactive History – created to help people better understand Albion, Michigan, a prototypical American small town located in south-central Michigan.
Albion events related to history:
- Mother’s Day Tea on Saturday before Mother’s Day – see more information and a tour of the Gardner House
- Mother’s Day in Albion – the history behind why there is a historical marker about Mother’s Day in Albion, and what Albion’s Mother of Mother’s Day had to do with the underground railroad.
- Garden Party at the Gardner usually in June – see more information and a photo tour of previous Garden Party
- Twelfth Night – Early January
- Victory Park Waterfall – Aerial View
- Labor Day Albion – Tour of History Hill in Holland Park
- Black History Month Albion 2019
- Huntington Bank Albion Branch closes
- A Community Celebration hosted by ARC
- Garden Party at the Gardner House Museum
- Juneteenth Celebration in Albion
- Mother’s Day History
- Why is February called Black History Month?
- MLK events in Albion Michigan