Giving Tuesday is always on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
It’s after Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, the next big national day is now Giving Tuesday.
On this page, we will highlight the Albion nonprofit organizations that have a Giving Tuesday online campaign or related programs.
Below are some of Albion’s non-profit organizations that have a way for people to give online.
Even if you can only give a little bit, consider being a philanthropist this year!
- Albion Health Care Alliance – helps with vaccinations, food distribution, mental health care, and local 211 services. http://www.albionhca.org/donate.html
- Albion College – albion.edu – Giving – https://www.albion.edu/giving/giving-to-albion-college
- Albion Community Foundation – https://www.albionfoundation.org/donate/
- Albion Homer United Way – https://donorbox.org/ahuw
- Starr Commonwealth – Giving Tuesday – https://starr.org/givingtuesday/
- IsmonHouse – IsmonHouse.org
- Kellogg Community College (KCC) Donate page – https://www.kellogg.edu/about/foundation/donate/ About Giving Tuesday 2021 – Giving to address campus food security issues
- Kids ‘N’ Stuff – http://www.kidsnstuff.org/
- Swingin’ at the Shell – http://swinginattheshell.com/
- Senior Care Partners – https://www.seniorcarepartnersmi.org/donations/
Posts about Giving in Albion
By SYLVIA BENAVIDEZ Contributing Writer October 7, 2021 In a weekend filled with positive news, the Albion Community Foundation received a $300,000 gift from the
By LINDA KOLMODIN Contributing Writer September 23, 2021 Albion’s spectacular Coca-Cola sign and historic plaque were dedicated Saturday at the Festival of the Forks 2021,