General Guide XXIII – the Spring Forward Edition – will be distributed in Albion and Marshall the weekend of Saturday February 25, 2017. In Albion, watch for it inside your Morning Star shopper newspaper. In the city of Marshall – look inside your AdVisor & Chronicle. A preview of this issue is below. We will be creating more posts related to this edition early in March 2017. Several posts and photos are also below.
This issue is sponsored by the Albion College. We will be posting some Albion College related information in the upcoming month, including information about the Ludington Center, the Equestrian Center, and an event of interest to college students – the “Angry Squirrel Disc Golf Tournament” that takes place in Victory Park. We will also get all these events posted to our calendar page that will have links to the original sources of information. General Guide XXIII is also sponsored by the The Franke Center, who is launching a new Theatre Education program for both students from Marshall and from Albion.
The photo gallery below is clickable and each photo will lead to more information on the topic.
- General Guide – February 2017
- Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Convocation and Community Celebration – Albion Michigan
- Civil Rights Monuments and Sculptures in Michigan and Canada
- Classic Matinees at the Bohm
- BUILD ALBION AMERICORPS VISTA INITIATIVE
- National Historic District – Albion
- Electric Interurban train from olden days
- General Guide – January 2017
- Changes in downtown Albion since 1985
- Ludington Center