General Guide XXII – the History Edition will be distributed in Albion the weekend of Saturday December 31, 2016. In Albion, watch for it inside your Morning Star shopper newspaper. In the city of Marshall – look inside your AdVisor & Chronicle. A preview of this issue is below. We will be creating more posts related to this edition early in January 2017. Several posts and photos are also below.
This issue is sponsored by the Bohm Theatre, who has a special Classic Matinee series in January called “Politics as Usual.” It is also sponsored by the Marshall Area Economic Development Alliance – that is proud of both Albion’s and Marshall’s National Historic Downtown Districts.
The photo gallery below is clickable and each photo will lead to more information on the topic.
- General Guide – February 2017
- Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Convocation and Community Celebration – Albion Michigan
- Civil Rights Monuments and Sculptures in Michigan and Canada
- Classic Matinees at the Bohm
- BUILD ALBION AMERICORPS VISTA INITIATIVE
- National Historic District – Albion
- Electric Interurban train from olden days
- General Guide – January 2017
- Changes in downtown Albion since 1985
- Ludington Center