Albion has a number of culturally interesting locations near the National Historic District and near the Albion River Trail.
Click the icon on the upper left to open a menu and to show or hide these layers on the map:
- Art near the Albion River Trail
- Historical Markers near downtown
- Albion Parks and their location marked along with the Albion River Trail.
- Purple Gang locations near the Albion River Trail
- See more information on the Albion River Trail link in the upper menu.
Albion has several historic advertising murals including the iconic Coca Cola mural near Bournelis Park.
Learn more about the bank building downtown that is now available for a new type of business.
Q: Where can I preview more of Albion’s cultural destinations?
A: Visit this link: AlbionMich.net/culture