Fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information.
Our Annual Web Marketing Program for the Mid-Michigan Communities includes links to your business website from five community websites including AlbionMich.net
- Listing in the printed, annual General Guide to Mid-Michigan
- Distribution to every home in Albion, MI, and rural Albion through the local newspaper, Salesman/Morning Star.
- Being featured alongside an artistic calendar designed to be put on a refrigerator as a reference for big events across mid-Michigan.
- Hyperlinks to your business or organization’s website from 5 long-standing community websites including AlbionMich.com, Mars
hallMich.com, BattleCreekMich. com, HomerMich.com, and JacksonMich.com. New sites: AlbionMich.net, Marshal lMich.net
- Online promotion, especially if your business or event ties in with the theme for one of the editions.
- We will also review and provide feedback on your business web presence, i.e., your website, social media and a Google Analytics review are available at no extra charge, upon request.
More Features of the General Guide Ecosystem
- Our main website, AlbionMich.net now includes articles from the local newspaper, The Recorder and historian Frank Passic.
- Printed General Guides are distributed to high foot traffic locations in three cities in Calhoun County: Albion, Marshall, and Battle Creek.New posts on website
- New posts on the website GeneralGuide.net showcase related topics in each Guide that promote this region.
- Main topics of the Guide: Parks, Outdoor Fun, Trails, Arts, Culture, Entertainment, Seniors, Education, Giving, Small Businesses, Transportation, History, Economic Development, Local Food, and Wellness.
- General Guides are featured in Albion e-news and Albion Chamber e-blast.